Most women wonder about this at some point. It’s true that men aren’t nearly as transparent when it comes to their feelings as women are. Women typically see no problem with wearing our hearts on our sleeves and telling the man they adore just how much he means to her. If you’re with a man who keeps his feelings to himself and you’re unsure whether or not he’s fallen in love with you, here’s some great relationship advice for women. There are simple signs in a man’s behavior that will give you insight into what’s going on in his heart. If you spot any of these, rest assured he’s likely to be just as wild about you as you are about him.
1) He spends as much time with you as possible. When a man is in love with a woman, everything else in his life pales in comparison to that. He’ll have a new focus and that focus is her. If the man you adore is always trying to squeeze in as much time with you as he can, he’s already hooked. If your guy has excuse after excuse for why he can’t spend time with you, he’s not as into you as you are into him. Men in love don’t try to avoid being with the women they adore. It’s that simple.
2) You know the other important people in his life. Although most women are comfortable introducing every man they date to their friends and family, most men aren’t. A man is much more likely to save that privilege for a woman he’s really serious about. If you’ve met his family and you’re friends with his friends, take heart. It means more than you might imagine. He feels close enough with you to share the important folks in his world with you. That’s a very promising sign of not only his feelings, but where the relationship is headed.
3) He’s more interested in you than himself. Even though this is one of the most telling, it’s also the most subtle. When a man is still in the falling in love phase of a relationship, he’ll generally go on and on about himself. He’s doing this, subconsciously, to impress the woman he’s dating. He wants to ensure she knows everything positive and alluring there is to know about him. However, once a man starts to fall in love his focus changes. He’ll be much more focused on the woman he loves. If your guy is asking more and more questions about you and your life, he’s feeling a strong emotional connection to you. Pay extra special attention to the conversations the two of you have. If you’re his favorite topic, he’s in love.
4) How often you hear from him. One of the ways to know when a man is in love with you has to do with how often you hear from him. If a man has fallen deeply in love with the woman in his life he constantly wants to be in touch. He’ll call whenever he has a free moment and will do almost anything just to spend a few moments with her. Many women take on the belief that they rarely get phone calls from their man because he’s too busy. The fact of the matter is men do call when they are in love. If he’s not calling and if he’s coming up with multiple excuses for why he can’t spend time with you, he’s likely not nearly as interested in you as you are in him.
5) He’s always looking for ways to make your life easier in every way possible. Does your boyfriend want to make your life easier in every way possible? Does he go out of his way to do small things that he knows you enjoy? If he does, that’s a clear sign that he loves you. Although we’re all taught to be independent, it’s enjoyable and touching when the man in our lives takes care of things for us. Anything from making you coffee in the morning to helping fix a leaky faucet are all things that a man in love will be happy to do for the object of his affection. If your boyfriend doesn’t seem terribly concerned with making your life easier, that’s not a sign that he cares deeply for you.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.